There are many reasons why you may need to think about putting a new roof on your home. You may be thinking about selling your home or maybe your roof was damaged during a recent storm or is simply getting old and needing to be replaced.
Whatever the reason, Dun-Rite Roofing can save you time and money. We always provide a free and honest, no-hassle, no-obligation roof inspection. Our family of professionals will tell you honestly whether your roof is in need of minor repairs or needing total replacement. And of course, we love to deliver the news to many of our clients that their roof is in great shape.
- When you use our online request form to schedule an inspection, we will add you to our schedule and make contact regarding when someone can come out.
- Once an inspection/estimate has been completed (usually within 24 hours), you will receive a call and an email to discuss our findings.
- If your home is in need of a total re-roof, we will provide you with a written estimate.
- If you will be filing an insurance claim, please let us know upfront so we can walk you through the process. (We do not need to see claim information before we provide you with an estimate. We recommend that you never show anyone your claim without a written estimate provided in advance.)
- Once you are ready to move forward, simply sign the proposal and send back to us. We will need to know your color choice to get your materials ordered and put you in queue. We will contact you within 24 hours to let you know when we can begin.
We are currently in the process of updating our roof replacement checklist. We should have it added in the very near future.